Congratulations You’re In
You will receive an email shortly with instructions and a link to the profiling site.
If you would like to get started now, there is a link below for your convenience.
Enter here to access the profiling site
Instructions - Click Here
DISC Personal Analysis – Instructions to Candidates
- Complete the questionnaire with your current role in mind.
- There are no “right” or “wrong”, nor “good” or “bad” answers.
- Answer the questions in order.
- Answer the question as you see yourself – not as you wish to be seen.
- Do not return to a previously answered question.
- Always answer both components (what describes you the best and the least) before moving to the next question.
- Do not ponder the questions too much. Answering the whole questionnaire should take only 5 to 8 minutes. Select the answer that first feels right.
- Complete the questionnaire without interruptions. Do not do something else or talk with someone during the process.
- Complete the questionnaire quickly, but not hastily.
- Do not attempt to influence the results; you will only confuse yourself and invalidate the results.
Remember – DISC Personal Analysis
- Describes the person’s natural reaction mode or behavioral style in different situations
- Is a behavioural inventory based on self-evaluation
- Measures natural behavioural styles
- Does not classify people into good or bad
- Does not limit a person’s ability to develop in another direction or work environment
- Does not give high or low scores or in any other way classify people into better or worse
- Does not measure intelligence, professional skills, or attitudes
We provide a professional service which incorporates a bit of fun.
Different Than Traditional
We have conversations which are different than traditionally experienced and therefore push people outside their current boundaries to achieve results not yet conceived or thought were possible.
Passion To Help
We have passion for helping people to succeed in their chosen journey/path.
Training & Recognition